History of the town
Regional museum
Yuryevets historical and arts museum
Andrey Tarkovsky's museum centre
The architects brothers Vesnin's House
"Cherkasskiye House" multimedia centre

Architects Vesnins' House

Address: Vyezd Vesninykh Street,8

It was opened on 15 January 1986.

At the heart of the exposition are articles of State scientific - research museum named by Shchusev, Yuryevets museum of local lore, private archives of architect A.G.Chinyakova, relatives of the architects. N.M.Vesnina, the widow of V.A.Vesnin helped very much. The exposition of the museum is devoted to the life and creative work of the outstanding Russian architects brothers Vesnins'. They were born in Yuryevets, they spent their childhood in this town.

The academicians of architecture:
Leonid Aleksandrovich Vesnin (1880-1930). The author of the projects of the first Soviet cities - gardens, microdistrict "Falcon" in Moscow, work settlement and thermoelectric power station in Shatura. One of Moscow streets is called by his name.
Victor Aleksandrovich Vesnin (1882-1950). The first president of Academy of architecture of the USSR, first chairman of the Union of Soviet architects, chief architect of Dnieper hydroelectric power station.
Alexander Aleksandrovich Vesnin (1883-1959). He was professor, theatrical artist, editor of " Soviet artist " magazin, a head of a designed studio.

Fragment of an exposition " Drawing Room in the Vesnins' House "

Fragment of an exposition " Brothers Vesnins' childhood "

Fragments of an exposition "Brothers Vesnins' architectural and theatrical projects "

Such brothers Vesnins' masterpieces, as Sirotkin house in Nizhniy Novgorod (nowadays Nizhniy Novgorod art museum) bank in Ivanovo-Voznesensk, Dnieper hydroelectric power station, palace of cultur named by Likhachev, department store on Krasnaya Presnya in Moscow went down in a treasury of Russian and Soviet architecture.